Welcome to the 2015 High Cascades 100 Endurance Mountain Bike Race in Bend, Oregon (HC 100) 7/18/15.
PLEASE TAKE WARNING THAT YOU MUST BE IN GREAT PHYSICAL AND MENTAL SHAPE TO FINISH THIS EVENT. SERIOUS RISK TO THOSE WHO ENTER CAN OCCUR INCLUDING DEATH, PLEASE ENTER KNOWING YOUR LIMITS AND THE RISK. THIS EVENT IS COMPLETELY WITHIN YOUR REACH IF YOU CAN AVERAGE 7.5 MPH OVER 100 MILES OF TERRAIN INCLUDING, LAVA, SOFT CORNERS, FAST SWEET SINGLETRACK AND AMAZING VIEWS. ONCE ENTERED NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS ARE ALLOWED BEYOND THE DEADLINE LISTED ON THE LEARN MORE PAGE. IN THE CASE OF A NATURAL DISASTER WE WOULD POSTPONE THE EVENT UNTIL A LATER DATE WITHIN 8 WEEKS AND OR TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY TO THE SUBSEQUENT YEAR
AVERAGE FINISHER RATE IS 87% thanks to the incredible 94% finisher rate in 2014
High Cascades 100 is part of the NUE – National Ultra Endurance Series
“Thanks for putting on a great race. At no point did I feel lost or questioning what direction to go. Aid stations were perfect. Best race I have ever done.
Thank you! It was my first 100 mile race and I couldn’t have been more pleased with the support and the course. It was definitely challenging, but fun, too. Days before the race, I was thinking that I may not make it, but the spacing of the aid stations was perfect and very motivating to keep pushing forward. I know that you have no control over the race registrations, but I couldn’t have asked for a better crowd of racers. Everyone is so supportive of each other. The swag items are awesome, too. Thanks for having women specific t-shirts. I’ll actually wear this one!
Spokeswomen in Seattle
Cost / Register
$250 = 75 miles+ of singletrack in 100 miles of racing, excellent support, prizes, raffle, finishers Growler, post-race party!
2015 Race Date is Saturday 7/18. Earlybird Registration is open for the first 100 spots at Earlybird rate until 12/31. All current participants enter hc1002014 to enter for less.
- Great Course and Aid Support (Race starts at 5:30)
- Beautiful Bend Oregon (bring the whole family)
- Primes from Sagebrush Cycles of Bend 500.00 total to aid #1
- Stay at MT Bachelor Village and save time and energy as you roll to the start line
- Singletrack/75 Miles of it!
- Similar or even better course for 2014 (could that be possible?) We do mix it up each year
- Custom T-shirt and Socks and Custom Pint Glass from your friends at Deschutes Brewery
- Race for COTA (New for 2015, 10 spots) sign up and 100% will go to COTA and you can still race in your HC 100 group, SS, Open Men and or Women, Veteran 40-49 men, Master 50+ men, Veteran Women 40+ Lets raise 2500 for trails!
- Finisher Growler for your favorite Beer (Deschutes I dare say?)
- NUE Series, so only the best competition!
- Cash purse minimum $3000.00 equal purse top 3 for men and women
- State Competition between all western states with special Swag for top 4 men and 1 women combined times and award, who will beat Idaho in 2015?
The High Cascades 100 is being staged from town, in Bend from the Athletic Club of Bend. The maps shows all the places for packet pickup, race meeting, breakfast and start.
View High Cascades 100 Venue in a larger map
Single loop from Bend, Oregon, see course map for 2015 update by July 1, 2015
Total Elevation Gain will in the range of 10,000 ft to 11,000 ft of climbing