Welcome to the 2014 High Cascades 100 Endurance Mountain Bike Race in Bend, Oregon (HC 100) 7/19/14.
PLEASE TAKE WARNING THAT YOU MUST BE IN GREAT PHYSICAL AND MENTAL SHAPE TO FINISH THIS EVENT. SERIOUS RISK TO THOSE WHO ENTER CAN OCCUR INCLUDING DEATH, PLEASE ENTER KNOWING YOUR LIMITS AND THE RISK. THIS EVENT IS COMPLETELY WITHIN YOUR REACH IF YOU CAN AVERAGE 7.5 MPH OVER 100 MILES OF TERRAIN INCLUDING, LAVA, SOFT CORNERS, FAST SWEET SINGLETRACK AND AMAZING VIEWS.
AVERAGE FINISHER RATE IS 85%
Cost / Register
$250 = 80 miles+ of singletrack in 100 miles of racing, excellent support, prizes, raffle, finishers Growler, post-race party!
2014 Race Date is Saturday 7/19. Earlybird Registration is open at $200.00 for 2013 participants and $225.00 for all others. Use code 2014 for 200.00 earlybird Price before 1/1/14
- Great Course and Aide Support (Race starts at 5:30, breakfast in the Athletic Club of Bend at 4:15am)
- Beautiful Bend Oregon (bring the whole family)
- Primes from Sagebrush Cycles of Bend 500.00 total to aid #1
- Stay at MT Bachelor Village and save time and energy as you roll to the start line
- Singletrack/75-80 Miles of it!
- Similar or even better course for 2013 (could that be possible?) We do mix it up each year
- Custom T-shirt and Socks and Custom Pint Glass from your friends at Deschutes Brewery
- Finisher Growler for your favorite Beer (Deschutes I dare say?)
- NUE Series, so only the best competition!
- Sweet raffle Cash Purse = top 5 for men and women (top 7 men and top 5 women for overall cash) 500,350,300,200,100,100,100
- State Competition between all western states with special Swag for top 4 men and 1 women combined times and award!
The High Cascades 100 is being staged from town, in Bend from the Athletic Club of Bend. The maps shows all the places for packet pickup, race meeting, breakfast and start.
View High Cascades 100 Venue in a larger map
Single loop from Bend, Oregon
2013 Course files listed below, 2014 will be massaged over the fall and winter and released in the Spring 2014
Part I - http://connect.garmin.com/activity/193202666
Part II - http://connect.garmin.com/activity/197685849
Part III - http://connect.garmin.com/activity/200372434
Part IV - http://connect.garmin.com/activity/195762619
Total Elevation Gain will in the range of 10,000 ft to 11,000 ft of climbing